how to take it off?
Hey my little cousin (he's 8) found an Ipod Touch yesterday in the middle of the park and he wants to keep it cause no one claimed it we waited at the park for like 2 hours.
But it has a lock on it, so what can we do? is there anyway to get the passcode? or to take off a passcode etc?
- 10-21-2010, 10:01 AM #2
You can try this:
1) Install any desktop software for browsing the iphone filesystem (iPhoneBrowser/iFunBox/SSH/DiskAid trial version).
2) Navigate to the directory /var/mobile/Library/Preferences/ and delete "com.apple.springboard.plist"
3) Then you can navigate to the directory /var/Keychains/ and delete "keychain-2.db"
4) After deleting the last file, reboot the iphone.
- 10-21-2010, 10:05 AM #3
- 10-21-2010, 10:11 AM #4
- 10-21-2010, 10:13 AM #5
- 10-21-2010, 10:14 AM #6
- 10-21-2010, 10:30 AM #7
- 10-21-2010, 10:42 AM #8
- 10-21-2010, 07:28 PM #10
- 10-23-2010, 02:03 AM #11iMore Beginner
- 69 Posts
- 10-23-2010, 02:18 AM #12
- 10-24-2010, 02:36 PM #15
- 10-24-2010, 02:41 PM #16
I was shopping one time, and set my phone down in the deli deparment. i forgot it. I came back a while later looking for it. Luckly they kept it behind the counter and no one took it.
- 10-25-2010, 10:01 AM #17
and no i wouldnt like it, but its happened twice, i left my ipod at the floor on the gym like a dumba** and it was taken...
i can stomp and pout all i want but its my own fault.
- 10-25-2010, 11:04 AM #19
- 10-26-2010, 06:43 AM #20iPhone Beginner
- 90 Posts
- 10-26-2010, 07:06 AM #21
im sorry but if i find an ipod in the park, i dont mind waiting around for an hour or 2 but after that its MINE! Im not going to the police station for a dam ipod... and if it were me who lost my ipod, i would expect anyone to be the same way... hence, thats why i always keep a nice grip on my iPhone whether im using it or not!
- 10-26-2010, 08:35 AM #22