What else you got for us Apple?

jairo1daywrk4apple

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
I love my Iphone 4, ive been a member of the Iphone family since its first release in 2007! And every year they make it better and better and BETTER!! Never been dissapointed, so i'm positive Steve has something special coming for the future of the Iphone but im just wondering what that is...

What does everyone else think? What can we expect from future Iphones that we dont already have?
And moreover, what do you want most out of future Iphones that will make you want to upgrade (even early!) to the next Iphone!? :)

Slyfi

TiPb Forum Staff
Sep 12, 2010
Visit site
thats a software thing im thinking more along the lines of hard ware like maybe bluetooth 3.0

using the patent I reported on with the Screen doubling as a RFID antenna and broadcaster

Slyfi

TiPb Forum Staff
Sep 12, 2010
Visit site
I would like a led status notification so I know I missed something without waking up the phone.

There is a long article some where that cites steve jobs discussing this and pretty much saying it wont happen because if you check your phone you check your phone an Led is unnecessary and is either to basic , such as, its on you have a notification, or to complex (in apple's mind) with having to remember what different color combinations means

ChrisGonzales90

Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
It would be pretty simple

New message: Green
Missed call: Red
Misc: Blue
Other: Yellow

They could even light up the home button.

Regarding the screen sizes I said above I dont mean all of them. Just one of those sizes, perhaps a smaller, thier home button.

anon(27512)

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
I'd like to see different colored iPhones. Like nanochromatic..I know that won't happen though since they can't even get white right.

I would like to see wifi sync, some sort of itunes streaming service added to mobile me, custom text tones, better cameras (current is great, but there is always room to improve), bigger screen, and maybe time machine back up to mobile me over wifi.

Reactions: jairo1daywrk4apple

jairo1daywrk4apple

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
There is a long article some where that cites steve jobs discussing this and pretty much saying it wont happen because if you check your phone you check your phone an Led is unnecessary and is either to basic , such as, its on you have a notification, or to complex (in apple's mind) with having to remember what different color combinations means

Thats Steve for you!! He said an interview once, "i dont listen to what the customers want, because they really do not know what they want, until i show them."
So the led notifications... guess we think we want them but we dont lol

macharborguy

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
I think iOS 6 or 7 will have springboard icons that can display data and animate, much like how we have LiveClock and WeatherIcon in Cydia.

Maybe even Dashboard will make a move to the iPhone. Then again, iOS 1 was basically Dashboard on-the-go anyway, so it may not matter. But possibly widgets that sit on the springboard and take up icon spaces.

CrzyP

Oct 19, 2010
Visit site
I just came from a BlackBerry and I'm glad that iPhone4 does NOT have a LED notification. The LED on the BlackBerry is too distracting. If I saw it blink, it would interrupt about everything I was doing like watching a movie, dinner with the wife, and work. I'm a happier man without it. I would like to see in a future update are notifications on the lock screen. Something simple like a small e-mail icon in the in the status bar with a number next to it indicating the number of e-mails in my inbox. That can be expanded to Facebook, IM's, SMS notifications as well. A couple of other things I would like to see are video wallpapers, organize photos in folders, and wifi sync with iTunes. I know all this can be done with a JB, but really? These are things that should be standard in iOS.

jairo1daywrk4apple

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
A couple of other things I would like to see are video wallpapers, organize photos in folders, and wifi sync with iTunes. I know all this can be done with a JB, but really? These are things that should be standard in iOS.

i wouldnt hold your breath on the video wallpapers simply because if i worked for Apple i would see it as a useless adition that would simply drain the battery. As for organizing photos in folders YES! That is something i am really hoping for in the near future.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal