Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iPhone Newbie

Default The World's Most Expensive iphone 4

I was Browsing For Most expensive smartphone's and i got to know about this article which just shocked me ! and iphone worth more than my house !! hola aa a

Following the success of the iPhone 4, has hit the market the most expensive version of the Apple device, characterized by their flamboyant decoration.

The phone, of which only two copies worldwide, is decorated with gold and diamonds. The iPhone comes in a box imperial pink granite that weighs nearly seven kilos.

Its new owner is an Australian billionaire who paid 5,700,000 euros for the phone, decorated by some 500 diamonds totaling 100 carats in total. The largest stone is a 7.4 carat pink diamond and replaces the Start button.

The new model is the work of Stuart Hughes, who has been working for some time customizing all types of electronic equipment on behalf of his exclusive clientele. Among his works are also found various versions of the iPad covered with precious stones, and even the world’s most expensive console.

So far, the iPhone with the highest price was valued at two million euros and was decorated with 271 grams of solid gold and 136 diamonds. The granite box in which it occurred had gold decoration and a nubuck leather lining.

Image Courtesy - Technogage
    alviataylor likes this.
    iPhone Newbie

Global Posts
    11 Global Posts

I have the cheaper one and it works the same :P
    iMore Intermediate

Global Posts
    310 Global Posts

That's the ugliest piece of crap I have ever seen in my life!
    TiPb Forum Staff

Global Posts
    706 Global Posts

there is already a thread dedicated to this topic found here