1. While copying a text, how do i copy say just two lines and not the whole text and not just one word?
2. Any program available for resetting my iPhone 4. I mean to restart the device. I came from windows mobile.
3. Any program available to have my signature in text messages and emails.?
- 10-14-2010, 03:45 PM #2
Here are my answers, someone add something that I miss:
1. Hold your finger on part of the content you want to copy. You'll be presented with a copy option and two blue circles on either side of the text. You can drag these circles to the beginning and end of the section you want to copy. Then click copy.
2. To restart, hold down the lock button located on the top right of the device. You will then be presented with "Slide to power off." To turn back on, hold down the lock button again. This is a restart.
3. In Settings > Mail, Contacts and Calendars, scroll down halfway the page and you'll see "Signature." The default signature is "Sent from my iPhone." This will be used for all email accounts on your iPhone, you cannot have custom signatures for each account.
Hope this answers your questions and welcome.
- 10-14-2010, 03:46 PM #3
Once you have highlighted a word, you can drag the little blue dots around to highlight more or less text.
I'm not sure what sort of program you're looking for the reset the phone, I normally just power it off and then on again.
There is a built in email signature function in the email settings area. I'm not aware of a way to put a signature on a text.. maybe someone else can help there. btw: signatures on text messages are really annoying
- 10-14-2010, 03:49 PM #4
1. You have to copy the entire text and then delete what you don't want after pasting.
2. Unlike with WM, you don't have to reset the iPhone. I mean...ever. I came that route, too. You just don't need to do it.
3. Of course, there is an option in Settings/Mail, Contacts, Calendar for "Signature" for your mail. There is one for sms, too, but I can't remember offhand where it is.
- 10-14-2010, 03:57 PM #5
- 10-14-2010, 04:25 PM #6