Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iPhone Newbie

Global Posts
    973 Global Posts

Default Bluetooth not working?

I just tried to connect my iPhone 4 (4.1/limera1n) to my PC and my iPHone wont pick up my computer, and my computer won't pick up my iPhone. Other phones can pick up my phone, yet I cannot seem to find anyone elses phone. Is there something wrong with my iPhone seeing as how it can't search for bluetooth devices?
    iPhone Newbie

Was this feature working PRIOR to using Limera1n? If so, it sounds like it might be a JB issue.

Since the jailbreak, have you tried resetting your network settings?
  3. Thread AuthorThread Author   #3  
    iPhone Newbie

Global Posts
    973 Global Posts

It was working before, and even without the jailbreak (I did a plain vanilla restore) it still had the issue. Other devices can find me, I just cannot find them, even if they are in discovery mode.

EDIT: Just reset network settings, still having issues! This is very weird as it worked on 4.01 just fine.
    Last edited by PwnCakes193; 10-11-2010 at 12:19 PM.
    iPhone Newbie

Global Posts
    23 Global Posts

Since the last update my bluetooth has not been working properly.
    iPhone Intermediate

I also had the same problem. I tried various method like reset, restart and restore but none of them work out. Then I contact apple store and they help me to get rid of this problem. I think you can also contact your nearest apple store to fix your problem.