Ringtones

Vydar

Sep 18, 2009
Visit site
Hello all. My sister just got a new iPhone and she was looking for new ringtones for her iPhone and I was wondering if anyone could post some on here, or a link to the threads that are about ringtones as I couldn't find them! Thanks.

anon(27512)

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
Hello all. My sister just got a new iPhone and she was looking for new ringtones for her iPhone and I was wondering if anyone could post some on here, or a link to the threads that are about ringtones as I couldn't find them! Thanks.

myxer.com enjoy!

Smlk

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
There is an old link with LOTS of ringtones to download. Just do a search. I told my daughter about them a few weeks ago and she downloaded about 50 from that one thread. You just have to do the search.

stkywik

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
Apple has just released the floodgates on ringtone creator apps, so she could go that route as well and create her own.

Sep 13, 2010
Visit site
I downloaded ringtone maker pro off the app store for I think 99 cents and I love it. It allows you to make ringtones from any song on your iPhone. It takes a couple steps but you can make any ringtone you want as long as you have the song.

slalomskie

Jan 29, 2009
Visit site
I downloaded ringtone maker pro off the app store for I think 99 cents and I love it. It allows you to make ringtones from any song on your iPhone. It takes a couple steps but you can make any ringtone you want as long as you have the song.

But doesn't Apple still make you sync them through iTunes?

trtmazda3

Sep 29, 2010
Visit site
I use audiko.net.

You can upload songs from iTunes, select the part of the song you want, dowload it, open it in iTunes (it automatically goes into the "Ringtones" folder), and sync it to the phone. :)

TheBiggmann

Oct 5, 2010
Visit site
Do you think Apple will loosen the shackles on ringtone programs a little bit in the near future and let us apply the ringtones without syncing first? Making them on the go would be tittays.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods