Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iPhone Newbie

10 Posts
    Global Posts
    54 Global Posts

Default New guy here

Hey hows it going I just dropped android and was just trying to learn if theres any tricks or suggestions about the iphone 4 I just purchased im not familiar with apple products at all, but i've had a pre,blackberry, and htc evo and just wanted to know what should I learn? Any suggestions are grateful. Thanks in advance!
    iPhone Beginner

77 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,888 Global Posts

I came from a bb and I learned to charge my phone. I got a 2 meter charging cord and I leave my iPhone on it all day when I can.

Find an app you like? See if you can find the lite version to see if you like it first.

Brightness down.

Wifi is less power hungry.

Enjoy .
    Alli and Reparkable like this.
    iMore Expert

872 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,677 Global Posts

Welcome to the forums. If you think of any questions you may have I can do my best to answer them for you! Other then that, enjoy your stay, there's some cool people here.
    iMore Guru

1,661 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,664 Global Posts

welcome and here is a thread to get you started

TiPb Forum Staff

700 Posts
    Global Posts
    706 Global Posts

Welcome can't think of anything spicific that's whats great about IOS for the most part there is no learning curve but yes the thread chobbs provided maybe where you Want to start