anyway to lock photos?

brianmiddleton

Jun 22, 2009
Visit site
I love to show off iphone 4... i swear i've sold more phones than my local att store, more peeps on face time the better... anyhow, is there anyway to lock just my photos app on my phone? i have some *stuff* on my phone... lolol maybe an app that does it? i just wanna lock photos without having to lock whole phone, gets old everytime i wanna just open phoen to have to put on password..... thanks in advance!!

PS pretty sure this question has been asked before....

Slyfi

TiPb Forum Staff
Sep 12, 2010
Visit site
unfortunately unless you store your *stuff* in a app that allows you to pass code lock it there is no way to lock out native photo app

sorry mate

Slyfi

TiPb Forum Staff
Sep 12, 2010
Visit site
you can remove the camera app if you like and if your sharing your *stuff* with someone or visa versa i hear facetime is great for that...

chobbs1

Mar 8, 2008
Visit site
Photosafe has worked for me. They are passcode locked and do not need to be in your camera roll or your photo library. It has been a great app for me.

iClooney

Sep 30, 2011
Visit site
Hi! i've downloaded KYMS - Keep your media safe. it install a simple and harmless calculator on your iPhone. by entering a pass code on the calc, you will access a private area where you can store photos and videos.. try it

I love to show off iphone 4... i swear i've sold more phones than my local att store, more peeps on face time the better... anyhow, is there anyway to lock just my photos app on my phone? i have some *stuff* on my phone... lolol maybe an app that does it? i just wanna lock photos without having to lock whole phone, gets old everytime i wanna just open phoen to have to put on password..... thanks in advance!!

PS pretty sure this question has been asked before....

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW