CodeResources upload error with SDK4.1
I'm trying to upload a universal application file that I have generated after installing iOS SDK 4.1, and got this message
" The CodeResources file must be a symbolic link to _CodeSignature/CodeResources. Make certain that the bundle is on a locally-mounted volume (not a remote SMB volume), and be certain to use the Mac OS X Finder to compress it."
- I followed the readme SDK document for build configuration (for universal app)
- I tried Application Loader and Xcode Orgonizer(build and archive).
- I tried removing the build directories and rebuild.
- I tried to change extension file from .zip to .ipa.
- I uninstalled and re-installed the SDK 4.1
- re download the certificate and Distribution Provisioning
and still the same error!!!!
Thanks you in advance for any hint,