Internet pics no longer being saved to camera roll? (4.1)

MrFadedGlory#IM

Jun 22, 2010
Visit site
I press on them, click save and nothing happens......also my battery every since i got 4.1 is terrible.......down 20% on every hour of usage:confused::mad:

Is there a way to fix this? restore? downgrade?

Im not jailbroken either...

Slyfi

TiPb Forum Staff
Sep 12, 2010
Visit site
I recommend the restore!
as soon as i read this went and checked it out on my iphone 4 running 4.1 and i was able to save a picture but there is also the small chance that what ever site your at has implemented code to disable saving pictures...
and unfortunately facebook removed the ability to save photos from there app (random note just something im sad about )

Last edited:

MrFadedGlory#IM

Jun 22, 2010
Visit site
I recommend the restore!
as soon as i read this went and checked it out on my iphone 4 running 4.1 and i was able to save a picture but there is also the small chance that what ever site your at has implemented code to disable saving pictures...
and unfortunately facebook removed the ability to save photos from there app (random note just something im sad about )

Ok Thanks. Yeah i dont want to do a restore but I guess I have no other choice...I can live without the pics being saved to camera roll from internet pages....but the battery I cant. Im down to like 14% right now from 7am 100% charge this morning.....usually i would be down to around 50% by now....if that

Jellotime91

Jan 4, 2009
Visit site
My battery has been terrible since I got 4.1, too. I also noticed web pictures taking a long time to appear in the camera roll, but they usually do show up.

Slyfi

TiPb Forum Staff
Sep 12, 2010
Visit site
its strange that each phone has a diffrent experience...
i upgraded to 4.1 gm (same as the regular release)and havent had an issues
im a pretty heavy app user i even played real racer for 30 mminutes today (starting with a full charge at 6am) and im currently sitting at 47% at 7:19 pm

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods