How many iPhone 4's have you had by now?

seismik

Sep 2, 2010
Visit site
I'm on my second after today. 1 month in. My wife is also on her second. I had a mic failure on cell calls - could hear but no one could hear me. She had mic and speaker failure.

That said, it sounds awful but Apple gave me a new one and when they work... they are so great. I'll go back to the well again if I have to.

seis

Cup_Cakr

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
My first. Had mine since launch here in Oz. No problems for me except proximity sensor issues but that has been fixed with the new iPhone software!

myzhi

Dec 15, 2009
Visit site
First one. Only thing is I should have gone with 32GB version. My only complaint is the 3G coverage is worst than my 3GS. Thought it would be better, but heard from other people I know saying the same thing.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
First one...and even after an epic toilet adventure...still on the first one.

My first gen iPhone lasted until the 2G came out, i went through 3 of those for various issues (one being of my own doing after a bad jailbreak), then i had to replace my 3G once because of cracks around the bottom frame, then the 3GS i had lasted until the 4 came.

seismik

Sep 2, 2010
Visit site
I wonder if both of ours just came out of a defective batch? Regardless, Apple is very good about replacing them if you have an Apple store close by - the whole process to get them replaced took only a few minutes.

sting7k

Dec 15, 2008
Visit site
Have my second iPhone 4. The first one I had came with the glass cracked on the rear camera. It also had 3G data connection issues but the cracked glass was all Apple needed to see to replace it no other questions.

slalomskie

Jan 29, 2009
Visit site
On my first 4 since 3 weeks after Launch, I have my original 3gs too since 1 week from 3gs launch. Had the proximity issue on the 4 but it's fixed now I believe. No antenna problems here.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR