Wednesday is here...is iOS 4.1 going to pop up today?

dt81

Jul 11, 2010
Visit site
Well, I can't believe I am saying this but I have been waiting for Wednesday in the hopes of iOS 4.1 to be showing its face. Lets hope today is the day!!

BuddhistGirafe

Jul 7, 2009
Visit site
Ya, It should be here soon enough, not that it makes a difference as I am sure most of us have been running it for a week or so. I have had it for a while and HDR is awesome, Game Center has promise.. if we get games for it.

Mustang5Oh

Nov 4, 2009
Visit site
Ya, It should be here soon enough, not that it makes a difference as I am sure most of us have been running it for a week or so. I have had it for a while and HDR is awesome, Game Center has promise.. if we get games for it.

haha same here. i have been running it since Wednesday and I love the new features. i just want to be able to use Game Center finally!!!

TLD1

Retired Moderator
Jul 19, 2008
Visit site
Well for the rest of us peons that haven't had 4.1 for a week and whose proximity sensor issues are still driving them nuts...like me, the release can't come soon enough!!

ghostface147

Oct 1, 2009
Visit site
You have the GM version. The final version will have changes and fixes.

Wrong. GM is the version that is uploaded and delivered to the end users. Ever heard of a game going gold? That means it's done and going for duplication. Or how about a master track for a band? That means it's the final version of the recording. So basically, you're 100% wrong. Don't believe me, my version of 4.1 is 8B117. When you update your phone, come back and show us what your build is with a screenshot.

DataCentre

Jan 26, 2010
www.datacentredesigns.ca
Well I remember when testing iOS 4, the final version was different in size than the beta; being bigger, and I did notice a couple of changes even though the build number was the same. But hey, believe what you want. All I'm saying is that things that need tweaking in the GM are fixed usually in the public release.

I've been beta testing software for 20 years, so yeah, I do know what I'm talking about.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox