iphone 4 push/fetch email issues?

qzilver

Sep 2, 2010
www.giantrobot.cz.cc
hey,

i have the iphone 4 running 4.0.1 and i was just wondering if any of you have the issue of the mail app automatically getting my emails more frequently then the interval i have set because i have set the interval to 1 hour but it definitely fetches mail more often than that. I have also turned off the push notifications for mail so i am not sure if what is going on. if anyone could shed some light that would be awesome.

thanks

noaim

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
hey,

i have the iphone 4 running 4.0.1 and i was just wondering if any of you have the issue of the mail app automatically getting my emails more frequently then the interval i have set because i have set the interval to 1 hour but it definitely fetches mail more often than that. I have also turned off the push notifications for mail so i am not sure if what is going on. if anyone could shed some light that would be awesome.

thanks

is it a exchange account or is it a regular email account?

ZeTaBYTeS

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
My case is even worst. I had it turn off (notification and fetch) but it still fetches e-mails whenever I use the Contacts app :(

jakej914

Dec 16, 2009
Visit site
If you only fetch once an hour anyway, why not just switch off fetch and open the mail app whenever you need to check your mail? If not, try deleting the account(s) then adding it(them) again.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro