Hi New Member here almost had my hands on the new iphone

gadgetgirl

Aug 30, 2010
Visit site
I have been anxiously waiting to get the new iphone4 like so many others. I go to the Futures Shop and they are very busy 2 people ahead of me 3 phones left.
The couple a head of me get their phones and I am next, I am so excited!!
The sales person starts getting all the info etc. and than the worst possible thing......its a dead phone!! How can this happen....I was so disappointed it was the last phone in the town that I live. I asked how often does that happen they couldnt really explain it.
I said, "I have been patiently waiting for 50 minutes, I hope I am going to get some reward for that...(Telus) she said oh you can have any case in the store for the phone, your name is first on the list for the next phone that comes in!!!
So I wait again. I have a Macbook Pro, ipod, and soon an iphone!!
have been following this site for quite awhile.!!

stkywik

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
Sorry you were so close, only to have your excitement dashed. don't worry, though. I'm sure they'll get a new shipment within a week or so and you'll have your phone and a free case and finally getting it will be that much sweeter because of your trials and tribulations.

Watcher

May 29, 2009
Visit site
Hey, it's all for the good. You DON'T want a faulty iPhone 4. It's like having a lamborghini that can't go past 45 with the bumper falling off and wheels that don't fit quite right.

gadgetgirl

Aug 30, 2010
Visit site
I grabbed the incipico derma shot. Looked like the best one that they had, comes with screen protector as well.
I have been looking at sites there are some sweet ones out there!

jiggaman2g

Aug 27, 2010
Visit site
Well on the bright side your getting your choice of "over priced" cases from future shop! That's a bonus....I went there to look at cases when I switched from my Storm to the IP4 and $$$$! Im such a disgrace, I have my IP4 in a bb pouch.

E Pow

Jul 23, 2008
Visit site
What is a Futures Shop? I have never heard of them. Is it like a cell phone super store that sells every carrier?

J.M.

Jul 9, 2009
Visit site
Future shop (no s on the end) is a big box store similar to best buy, actually I think they're both owned by the same company. Big electronics box store.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxgyllsdoll