iPhone 4 bought in the Uk, My Reception Dies in 15 Minutes!

marwanshkifi

Aug 28, 2010
Visit site
i bought an iPhone 4 , from the first batch on iphones sent out..officially unlocked. im currently situated in Lebanon, and every time i put my simcard in, the reception dies after 15 minutes and i would have to restart the phone to get reception.

is there anything i need to do? or if anyone can help me out? i payed alot of money to get ahold of this phone and now i cant use it! :(

please any help would be appreciated.

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
It sounds really odd that you'd get service for a period of time then lose it for it never to come back. I'd go back to where you got the device and ask it to be replaced. It may be a SIM issue like Rene mentioned but I don't think it would work at all just to cut out at a later time period.

marwanshkifi

Aug 28, 2010
Visit site
i cut down my sim card, my friends have the phone and its workin fine, i dnt understand why mine is doing this?! is there a possibility that i cut the sim wrong?

toomanyphones

Oct 14, 2008
Visit site
The cut down sim is a possible problem. I find when I tried one it was flakey but not loss of service on regular interval. Note that our three Canadian carriers pushed carrier settings to the iPhone on release. So it could also be a carrier problem.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2