How offen do you charge your iPhone 4?

lynx119

Jul 21, 2010
Visit site
I charge it every night. I get poor reception in my office at work, combined with my constant web searches and game playing, my IP4 is thirsty by nights end. Overall I think the battery life is great compared to other smartphones out there.

Jfdomega

Sep 8, 2010
Visit site
Hi there' I charge my 3g once every 36 hours and I use it a lot. It sounds like I got a good one comparing it to other peoples iPhones! BTW I usually let the battery run out to around 10% then give a full charge.

mlaz14

Aug 21, 2010
Visit site
I charge every 3 or 4 days as my 2 year old 3G usually gets around 2.5-3+ days of standby with 4-6 hours of usage and even then it's barely reached only 20%.

Sep 13, 2010
Visit site
I charge every night. The thought of my iPhone dying the next day and being caught without a charger terrifies me. But, I am on my phone constantly throughout the day, so it's incredibly normal for my phone to be at less than 10% by bed time...and it's not getting tangled in the sheets or my hair. It's on my window sill. :p;)

qzilver

Sep 2, 2010
www.giantrobot.cz.cc
I want to say every other day but realistically probably every night. I have been able to charge it every other night with light to normal usage. But I charge it every night just to be safe because you never know when you might need to use it a lot.

Manny662

Sep 24, 2010
Visit site
Unlike nickel and lead-based batteries, a new lithium-ion pack does not need cycling through charging and discharging. Priming will make little difference because the maximum capacity of lithium-ion is available right from the beginning. Neither does a full discharge improve the capacity of a faded pack. However, a full discharge/charge will reset the digital circuit of a 'smart' battery to improve the state-of-charge estimation

whmurray

Aug 20, 2003
Visit site
Unlike nickel and lead-based batteries, a new lithium-ion pack does not need cycling through charging and discharging. Priming will make little difference because the maximum capacity of lithium-ion is available right from the beginning. Neither does a full discharge improve the capacity of a faded pack. However, a full discharge/charge will reset the digital circuit of a 'smart' battery to improve the state-of-charge estimation

Thanks for reminding us of this. What we learn from one technology may distort our behavior with another.

zkyevolved

Aug 29, 2010
Visit site
Wow. This is my second iPhone 4 and I charge it at least twice a day. I'm an ex blackberry user and I need 12 hours of usage a day. I never get it on an iPhone. But I Love this darn device :) hehe.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods