How offen do you charge your iPhone 4?

Libuff

Jun 10, 2008
Visit site
once a day... its normally at about 70% when i leave work... then i get home and play games till about 30%... so it needs to be charged usually each night...

sting7k

Dec 15, 2008
Visit site
Was wondering do you charge every day like the older iPhones? Or do you drain the battery all the way then charge it?

Every night at bed time just like my past iPhones. Although lots of times it still has ~50% (sometimes more) battery left. With my 3G it was either dead and had been charged a little in the day, almost dead, or around ~25% left.

Loving this battery so far, no more worrying and I haven't even had to use my car charger or extra cable at work yet during the day.

Airbrushkid

Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
I go for 2 days before I charge it. And at lease once a month I drain the battery all they till it shuts of then a full charge.

One of ya said couple times a day. Wow you use it that much? Do you have a job.

jax200

Aug 8, 2010
Visit site
I go for 2 days before I charge it. And at lease once a month I drain the battery all they till it shuts of then a full charge.

One of ya said couple times a day. Wow you use it that much? Do you have a job.

I thought it was a bad idea to drain the battery completely?

lungho

Jun 20, 2009
Visit site
iPhone 4? Every night.

In contrast with the 3G, I was charging the 3G several times throughout the day. They staying power of the iPhone 4's battery is simply unreal.

ghostface147

Oct 1, 2009
Visit site
I have owned all 4 iphone models and charge them daily. Every now and then I would purposely drain it all the way just to cycle it. Like a previous poster said, sometimes I charge it at 39%, 55% and even 75%. I do use the i4 much more than previous models, so I know that previous models would've drained quicker compared to the i4. I'm estimating 2-3 hours at most.

It's not a big deal to charge it daily as long as you completely drain it at least once every month or so.

OTACORB

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
I do it every night, but I have to say that I generally always have 40 to 50% of the battery life left. Sometimes on the weekends if I know I am hanging close to the house I may skip charging it. I have gone 2 days on a slow weekend.

I totally love the battery life on the iPhone 4.

killthelights32

Apr 26, 2009
Visit site
I charge it every night only because it won't last me two full days. I work nights and my music is playing for the full eight hours. I'm usually at fifty percent by the end of my shift but it won't last me until the end if the next shift.

I'm really impressed with the battery life.

whmurray

Aug 20, 2003
Visit site
I am a former iPhone user. I have been trained by my old iPhones to charge every chance I get. I am only comfortable when my iPhone and iPad are at 100%. I am accustomed to taking a battery with me when I leave home.

That said, I find the battery life of iPhone4 to be dramatically better than earlier iPhones, satisfactory, almost comforting.

Airbrushkid

Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Here's what I usually get for battery time by charging my way.

photoeo.png

JamesC1119

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
I tend to charge mine whenever I am at my desk. So it is typically at full charge. Just habit though as my IP4 can easily make it through a full day. And I always charge it at night.

jeffnucci

May 11, 2009
Visit site
2 days at most if I'm not on it much. 4 hours if I use the god awful Skype app. Typically at the end of the day I'm at 55%

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73