iPhone Cases what do people use?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RKMichael

Mar 18, 2010
ipodrepairblog.com
I have my iPhone in a capsule rebel but I would rather have it out of the case. Keeping the phone in a case obviously gives you a little piece of mind but you lose some of the sleekness and design that attracted me to the iPhone to begin with. I have thought about a front and back zagg but I wanted to get the opinions of the forum to see what other people use and recommend for an iPhone 3gs. I'm getting tired of the rebel and want to find an alternative or get some feedback on what people think of the full Zagg. Thanks

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
I have my iPhone in a capsule rebel but I would rather have it out of the case. Keeping the phone in a case obviously gives you a little piece of mind but you lose some of the sleekness and design that attracted me to the iPhone to begin with. I have thought about a front and back zagg but I wanted to get the opinions of the forum to see what other people use and recommend for an iPhone 3gs. I'm getting tired of the rebel and want to find an alternative or get some feedback on what people think of the full Zagg. Thanks

Please take a look at the accessory forum.

Thanks.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal