Problem emailing photos from photo app

rich47

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
I'm having trouble e-mailing photos from the iPhone4 photo app. The photos stay in my outbox, and then they go out when I send them a second time from the outbox. I did not have this problem with the 3gs. I called Apple, and they did not seem aware of this problem, though a Google search found others with the same issue.

Any ideas on how to fix this? Thanks.

rich47

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
Not really. There didn't seem to be a fix, per se. Some people said they noticed the problem when they had multiple gmail accounts, but that didn't seem to be occurring with everyone. I have one gmail account for mail and contacts, and separate account for my calendar sync, but I had my 3gs set up the same way and didn't have this problem.

rich47

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
Both 3g and wifi. The photo e-mail just sits in the outbox (doesn't matter what size photo I send). I have no problem sending via mms.

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
I had this problem, and the 2 gmail accounts were the issue. Once I got everything under my one exchange account the issue disappeared.

F450Mikey

Jul 10, 2009
Visit site
I had the same problem with my 3Gs with an Exchange account, MM account and Verizon account. It started after the 4.0 upgrade. Seems to be working fine with all three accounts on iPhone 4.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods