iPhone 4 MMS not sending

Joletzring

Apr 12, 2010
Visit site
I have had my iPhone 4 for awhile and just noticed a problem with my MMS's.

When I try to send an MMS, it says "sending" then will get about 90% complete and fail.

Is this an AT&T issue or an issue with my phone? Any ideas on how to resolve. Normal text messages go through.

Also, one thing to note: I did recently jailbreak the iPhone using jailbreakme. But I downloaded the more recent version of jailbreakme so I doubting that any MMS issues I am having are related to the jailbreak.

And facetime works fine on the phone.

Please help!

-Jonathan

John T

Mar 29, 2009
Visit site
This is typical of network problems and not the 'phone. If you're on 3G, switch it off and see what happens with edge.

rdiddy_25

Sep 20, 2009
Visit site
Does the data work on ur phone? If not, it may be that there is a data block on her line and that won't allow mms to go thru.

solius

Nov 21, 2008
Visit site
did you unlock the phone? my MMS stopped working after i unlocked the phone. Was fine after I took the unlock off.

Joletzring

Apr 12, 2010
Visit site
Solved

I restored to a new phone and re jail broke and everything is fine now. Mmss are working. I think the problem may have been that I had also previously unlocked the phone. I am guessing the unlock messed with the mms messaging. Anyway I am all set now. Thx for the help everyone.