SMS ended up on the wrong phone. Help!

fidesachates

Mar 22, 2010
Visit site
Alright this isn't iPhone specific, but it occurred on my iPhone 4 and I'm asking the knowledgeable members of this community for guidance or a push in the right direction.

My girlfriend and I were walking down the streets when she looked at her phone and realized she had accidentally pocket texted me. I checked my phone to see that she had indeed texted me, but it wasn't the message she had sent. On her phone her message read "rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrfddsssfr" (the exact number of letters is incorrect, this is just a gist of the message). On my phone I got "rrrrrrrrrrrrr Nice bike ri". An hour earlier her father had sent a message "Nice bike ride..." I counted the letters of the text she sent me after rrrrrrrrrrrr and they matched the number of letters in "Nice bike ri". It seems that her phone had exchanged part of the message she typed out with a message that her father sent her.

Can anyone bring some light to the situation? Or at least point me to a better forum for this subject? I own an iPhone 4 and my girlfriend has a blackberry Tour.

big9erfan

Jun 2, 2009
Visit site
The problem came from the blackberry right? You never had the text from her father? Sounds like a flaw on the blackberry.

DHolst

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
SMS wrong phone

Think this is what her thigh did:
Forward message from dad
type random letters in sms
send to
"boyfriend"
send

Your lady has super thighs