Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iPhone Nanite

1 Posts

Thumbs up How to Convert Outlook to Lotus Notes?

Hi Guys,

Does anyone know how to convert Outlook emails or contacts (PST to NSF) to the Lotus Notes 8?

iPhone Nanite

2 Posts

Thumbs up

Hi John

I will suggest you to use Outlook to Notes Software to convert Outlook (.pst) to Lotus Notes (.nsf). PST to NSF converter software is easy & quick to Convert Outlook to Lotus Notes.

I have used this tool a week ago and able to convert all my MS Outlook email folders (Inbox, Sent Items, Drafts, Outbox, Deleted Items), email properties (to, cc, bcc, attachments, sent & received dates), calendar, tasks, contacts to Lotus Notes. You can Download the software from the following site: outlooktolotusnotes.com, psttonsf.org

PST to NSF rocks!!!! Hope you will also get the best results. All the BEST!!!!!

Richard Baan
    Computer Administration Head
    Technofy Pvt. Ltd.
    iPhone Nanite

1 Posts

Smile Convert NSF to PST File

If you are Lotus Notes user then successfully migrate Lotus Notes to Microsoft Outlook, as Outlook is most convenient email platform which is more advance, accurate comparison to Lotus Notes.