Calendar Alerts

phillyboom

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
Hi Im new to the iphone and loving it. Hope someone can help me with this.

I have my work exchange calendar synced with my phone. When im sitting at my desktop outlook pops up a reminder automatically 15 minutes before each meeting.

However i do not receive an "alert" on my iphone. When i go into the event>edit>alert....all the event alerts are set to none. Meaning i never get an alert on my iphone for any appointments.

I can manually go in and turn on alerts for each appointment but i feel that would take forever.

My question is this...is there a way to turn on Alerts for all events within a calendar on my phone. Or possibly is there an app that can serve the same function?

Thanks so much in advance :)

ghostface147

Oct 1, 2009
Visit site
By default, no. It's a glaring omission in my book. Perhaps someone else can answer the question if a 3rd party app can do the job.

lungho

Jun 20, 2009
Visit site
I've done a little searching and found a link that may help. It doesn't describe your problem exactly, but it may be enough to get you pointed in the right direction.

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
The answer is PocketInformant. Anyone who wants to actually use the iPhone for appointments needs it.

mpaquette

Jun 10, 2010
Visit site
I don't know the answer to your question, but I just wanted to say that alert settings for events I have in Outlook carry over to my iPhone and I get event reminders just fine on my phone. I wonder if turning off calendar sync and then turning it back on would correct this?

davidklose13

Oct 26, 2010
Visit site
There isn't any third pirty soft till now

As per i know there isn't any software realted to solve your query. I think you've to wait for it till the next version of the I Phone. They may add this feature in that one.

I Phone 4

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW