scarlettpumpkin

May 20, 2010
Visit site
I have two concerns I was wondering if anyone else had noticed. 1st, I noticed that my iPhone can get pretty warm whenever it is downloading stuff, particularly when my exchange accounts are syncing. It even happens after heavy usage (which I admit has been alot since I got the phone). Is this normal? If not, should I do something about it, and if so, what should I do?

Second - I have noticed three times now when my phone has been in sleep mode and I go to press the home key, the phone is unresponsive. I'll press it three times then nothing happens, wait few seconds and then I get the lock screen. Is that normal? Or is it cause for concern?

Thanks for the help!

macharborguy

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
Second - I have noticed three times now when my phone has been in sleep mode and I go to press the home key, the phone is unresponsive. I'll press it three times then nothing happens, wait few seconds and then I get the lock screen. Is that normal? Or is it cause for concern?

Thanks for the help!

Did you jailbreak and add any apps or utilities via Cydia or Rock? I have noticed that after adding things via the Jailbreak, my lock-screen can become unresponsive at times.

ghostface147

Oct 1, 2009
Visit site
Getting warm is nothing new. Especially if you are a heavy user, which your comments alude to. As for the other issue, I don't know what to tell you.

zacharace

Mar 1, 2010
Visit site

This used to happen to me a lot with my old iPhone 3G. It still happens with my iP4, but relatively rarely (once every two days?). Either way, it's definitely no cause for concern; I've had no problems with either phone.

ghostface147

Oct 1, 2009
Visit site
Not at all. The phone has internal sensors that will shut it down if it gets too hot. I've played angry birds for a long time and while it gets hot, it doesn't get shutdown.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner