Call Timer Total Issue

MaxPower203

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
Just got the iPhone 4 and sync'd with iTunes and restored my profile on it. However, my iPhone now says I've used 14 hours of talk time on the iPhone 4 when that's not even close. I've used it for about 3 minutes. Not that I'd want to but now I can't return the phone as you can only have 45 minutes of talk time on it or they won't accept it back.

It's like buying a brand new car then having the dealership crank the odometer up to the mileage of your previous vehicle.

markhunsaker

Dec 14, 2009
Visit site
if you were to restore it like a new phone it resets that counter. I had 13 hours on mine and jailbroke, than restored to remove the jail break and I now have 4 minutes of total usage.

MaxPower203

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
Duh to me. That totally makes sense since a backup added to my Call Timer. lol Thanks folks. Of course, I have no intention of returning my phone. :)

KStewart

Mar 19, 2006
Visit site
Just got the iPhone 4 and sync'd with iTunes and restored my profile on it. However, my iPhone now says I've used 14 hours of talk time on the iPhone 4 when that's not even close. I've used it for about 3 minutes. Not that I'd want to but now I can't return the phone as you can only have 45 minutes of talk time on it or they won't accept it back.

It's like buying a brand new car then having the dealership crank the odometer up to the mileage of your previous vehicle.

No its not the same. The mileage on the car is wear and tear. The milage on your phone is just BS mileage from a backup... let it go.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro