See what I found in Alaska?

Txdogs

Jan 9, 2009
Visit site
Just returned from an Alaskan cruise, it was AWESOME!! I'd go back in a minute especially after returning home to HOT TExas weather. We always shop for t-shirts for the kids and I found one made just for me. See attachment. Had decent reception when it was available in ports with iPhone 4.:)

And on another note, had quite a scare 2 hours before heading to the airport on the 15th. Went to the bank ATM to pull out more cash and was told insufficient funds. Ran in to the bank and was told I was overdrawn to the tune of $1500!! Someone got ahold of my debit card number online and tried to buy very expensive items both online at Apple and Bestbuy. I suspect I was hacked via iTunes or App store since my debit card is on my account with Apple there. Had a happy ending after frantic phone calls on the way to the airport to both Apple and Bestbuy to assure me the attempted transactions would not go through without my security code. But my funds were tied up, had to cancel and order a new debit card. Returned last night. I am changing all passwords to make them more difficult and will now use only credit cards for online purchases. Whoo!

Duvi

Jun 17, 2008
Visit site
Glad you had a good trip and that scare didn't mess up the fun that you had.

The shirt does rock =)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711