Problem with mail and calendar

dndkpj

Jul 5, 2009
Visit site
I tried searching for these issues and could not find anything. Thanks in advance to anyone who can help.

I use exchange mail. I deleted a lot of emails on my computer yesterday from my inbox. Now my iphone 4 won't get mail. It just stays on "checking for mail" for several minutes before I give up.

My calendar problem- I traveled to the west coast last week. The iphone calendar changed all of my appointments by three hours. (That made for an interesting week) Now that I am back on the east coast I expected the calendar to again be accurate. Instead the appointments are all scheduled three hours early.

Thanks again for any assistance!

chobbs1

Mar 8, 2008
Visit site
Under settings >> mail>> calendars ther is an option fir. Time zone support.

And perhaps waiting more than a few minutes for the iPhone to update from you mail account is the answer. Depending on the amount of emails you deleted it may take
A while for the phone to catch up

dndkpj

Jul 5, 2009
Visit site
Thanks. I found the time zone support setting after posting. It didn't make sense to me that it would change them when I went west but not change the future ones back to match my computer when I got back east.

As for the email- after waiting about twenty minutes for them to sync, and still having nothing happen, I deleted the account and then added it again. It then synced in a matter of seconds.

Thanks for the assistance.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2