Grenaded my IPHONE 4 last night....

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
And no guy would be able to access mine. Not for fear of hiding things, but I'm just scared someone else would mess it up, or delete, or something bad, somehow. I don't even like people holding it (ahhhh don't drop it! :eek:) and scrolling through my pages!! :mad

To me it's not even about that. I see guys who have girlfriends who are let
free to just grab their phone and access it as they'd like. Something to hide or
not, screw that. Ain't no chick gonna have access to things like that that
easily.

darkonex

Jul 26, 2010
Visit site
OK dude I have read over your post multiple times and still can't understand wtf you even just said and don't see how the peeps that replied did either? What happened again?

slalomskie

Jan 29, 2009
Visit site
OK dude I have read over your post multiple times and still can't understand wtf you even just said and don't see how the peeps that replied did either? What happened again?

Translate,

GF mis read a text he had. Got pissed and threw his phone against the brick wall. Got another phone. Still waiting to hear if he got another GF>

deeddawg

Jun 26, 2010
Visit site
And no guy would be able to access mine. Not for fear of hiding things, but I'm just scared someone else would mess it up, or delete, or something bad, somehow. I don't even like people holding it

Are we still talking about phones, or has the topic changed? :confused:

Ariyala

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
To me it's not even about that. I see guys who have girlfriends who are let
free to just grab their phone and access it as they'd like. Something to hide or
not, screw that. Ain't no chick gonna have access to things like that that
easily.

You have a point! I'm a woman, and I'd NEVER just grab the BF's phone & go through it. I don't understand why girls (and I guess some guys) do this. :confused:

Are we still talking about phones, or has the topic changed? :confused:

LOL iPhones - iPhones!! :eek:

Anyway....back to the iPhone vs Brick wall guy.....I wonder, (as someone else said), if you have any pics of the phone. How bad was it? Too bad the glass didn't hold up! :p

iquinn

Jul 4, 2009
Visit site
You know I am getting the gist of the story but I am a little fuzzy on one small area. When the OP says she "mis read the text" am I the only one here that think that sounds more then a little fishy? I mean it would have to be the titanic of all mis reads in order to produce that response from said GF. Just curious to know what was misread and what it was thought be. LOL

Microcosmos

Sep 19, 2005
Visit site
exactly. She'll end up like the chick from Paranormal Activity and you'll be in your bedroom floor on the ground dead, she'll be sniffing over you....

Whoa spoiler alert! Actually I just watched that movie and maybe that is the problem here, maybe Mr. iPhone-Meets-Brick-Wall's girlfriend is possessed by a demon! In any case, if he sticks around whatever happens next will be his fault too... I wonder if the guy is being battered but too ashamed to admit it... Oh, the drama here at TiPb!! :p

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox