Way To Get Camera Roll Back?

iVenom

Jan 18, 2010
Visit site
Im on a Pc and I did a restore as new on my i4 and i was wondering is there a way to get my camera roll back in the right place. I still have my 3gs so ever in i can dump that one on and will be cool. I have all my pics on my comp in an extra file already and i have an ipod photo cache. I know i can make a few albums i just dont like that I cant delete on the phone then, it bugs me. Hope there is a way thanks.

iVenom

Jan 18, 2010
Visit site
if you look at your pic the first thing is "camera roll" on the phone if you make albums the show up below that. my camera roll is empty after my restore so i made an album "old camera roll" to take my pics around while i look for a way to get my roll back. I know mac have iphoto but im on a pc.

theringer

Jul 1, 2010
Visit site
if you look at your pic the first thing is "camera roll" on the phone if you make albums the show up below that. my camera roll is empty after my restore so i made an album "old camera roll" to take my pics around while i look for a way to get my roll back. I know mac have iphoto but im on a pc.

your camera roll on the new one should be blank if you restored as new......

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
The only ways to get pics into the camera roll are 1) snap a photo, or 2) email the photo to yourself.

iVenom

Jan 18, 2010
Visit site
i think you can save the in text also. no big deal. I dont have my custom carrier anymore lol and picasa is pretty cool