Videos in Photos?!?

Espo

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
Where did my videos go???

I thought it would be a good idea to take all the photos/videos out of my "camera roll" and organize them into Albums in iPhoto on my MacBook Pro because I had over 2k photos/videos in the camera roll alone.

NOW that I did this, I have a problem, none of the videos will show up in the albums I setup in iPhoto on my Mac and I deleted them all out of my "camera roll". They are all still in an album AND event in iPhoto. Is there anyway to get the videos to show up in my "photos"?

ghostface147

Oct 1, 2009
Visit site
In iTunes, the option to sync video is not on by default. Once you have your phone plugged in, browse over to the photos tab. Look in there and check off the radio button that says include videos. Apply, resync and you're set.

Espo

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
That worked.

Thank you!!

One more question, will this ONLY work for videos recorded with the iPhone or can I import other videos this way?

ghostface147

Oct 1, 2009
Visit site
I don't have an answer to that actually. Never tried it. I don't see why it wouldn't work unless it's in a format the iPhone can't read.

zhelf

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2009
Visit site
This works for any vodeos that can be imported to iphoto so they can be from a camera or other device but i wouldnt use this to try and put movies in if that is what you were thinking idk if that will work. But u can put videos recorded by a camcorder/ digital camera in no problem

Espo

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
This works for any vodeos that can be imported to iphoto so they can be from a camera or other device but i wouldnt use this to try and put movies in if that is what you were thinking idk if that will work. But u can put videos recorded by a camcorder/ digital camera in no problem

I was just wondering, I really dont have a reason to add videos taken with other devices into my photos.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro