Votes: 12 66.7%
  • Other

Votes: 4 22.2%

• Total voters

Mustang5Oh

Nov 4, 2009
Visit site
What did you switch to iPhone 4 from?

Vote in the poll above if you did. Curious what platforms and how many people here at least switched from one platform to the iPhone 4.

I posted this based off of cmikhow's idea. So credit for this goes to username: cmikhow.

Last edited:

Duvi

Jun 17, 2008
Visit site
Not sure if you can edit the poll question, but maybe you can add "from
a(n)
" right before the question mark. A lot may pick other because
they came from 3GS, 3G or 2G iPhone devices, so maybe also add the
option "iPhone".

Before my iPhone 4 (and currently still have), my phone that are active
were 3GS, BlackBerry 9700, Nexus One and Palm Pre. The Pre is on
Sprint.

cardfan

Oct 26, 2004
Visit site
Droid is a verizon brand as well. May confuse some. I can't vote since i had a 3GS. Though i did bring in 2 family members from sprint Pre and added to my account.

iNitvizn

Jun 18, 2010
Visit site
I agree, you should (if you can) add an upgraded from previous iPhone option. I upgraded from a 3G and it was the best 300 bucks I've spent in a long while :D What a difference.

I have to use a Blackberry Tour on Verizon for my work phone. I love it for a BlackBerry, but would switch it to an iPhone 4 (and AT&T to get it) in a heartbeat if I could!

Mustang5Oh

Nov 4, 2009
Visit site
mainly trying to see what other non-iPhone platforms people came from...sorry i worded the poll wrong...epic fail on my part :( lol

mpaquette

Jun 10, 2010
Visit site
I switched or am switching from a BlackBerry Storm2. I picked the iPhone 4 up just to mainly take it for a spin and return it within the 30 days if I didn't like it. So far I'm liking it way more than I thought I would. AT&T service at home and at work is so much better/faster than Verizon. For some reason, Verizon has had some issues around here since they did the Alltel conversion last year. I think I'm going to swing by the AT&T store on my way home today and have my Verizon number ported over.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711