Are you happy with Apple's Bumper solution!?

Are you happy with Apple's "solution" ?

• Yes , great idea!

Votes: 51 53.1%
  • H3LL No! This isnt a solution, its just hiding behind covers !

Votes: 19 19.8%
  • Its ok for now, But I feel tricked

Votes: 11 11.5%
  • I was hoping for recall, but this will do for now

Votes: 10 10.4%
  • No! I am returning my iPhone 4 !!

Votes: 5 5.2%

• Total voters

Behshad

Jun 8, 2009
Visit site
Were you asleep during the press conference, or were the numbers too hard for you to understand? It was shown that many of the phones out on the market show the same problems. the phone drops less than one percent more calls than the 3GS. But to listen to you people, you feel like you won the lottery if you can actually get a call to connect.

As I said, Yours work, feel lucky ! Enjoy and move on. No sweat off your back.

And NO other phone out there has this antenna issue like iphone 4, where you have to hold your phone certain way to get a signal, Get real,,, youre drinking way too much Apple Koolaid kiddo..... we're not talking about the regular dropped signals that affects any network and any phone,,,we're talking a malfunctioned, wrongly contrsucted antenna. Huge difference !

This isnt about winning the lottery. Its about wanting a phone (that wasnt free ) to WORK properly.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
All I care about is the release date for Canada :D I'll be getting my bumper since I was going to put a case on it anyway but I wont be using it at first. I want to see if I will be able to make it drop signal on our network.

ghostface147

Oct 1, 2009
Visit site
I am a happy user. That's all that matters, MY personal experience. Those with issues have options, but some don't like them. Oh well, sucks to be them.

pkang

Jun 22, 2010
Visit site
Were you asleep during the press conference, or were the numbers too hard for you to understand? It was shown that many of the phones out on the market show the same problems. the phone drops less than one percent more calls than the 3GS. But to listen to you people, you feel like you won the lottery if you can actually get a call to connect.

Lol are you living in the real world? Lets assume that it is close to 1% of more dropped calls. Thats 1% of 100 calls per 3 million phones that were sold. Thats 3 million dropped calls more than the 3gs per 100 calls. How could their new and better phone be worse off than the previous predecessor even if it is 1% of 100 calls...its still 1% worse than the 3gs...thats not an improvement.

MrCippy

Jul 6, 2010
Visit site

lol...amen

Behshad

Jun 8, 2009
Visit site
vendettaweb org/forum/members/Meridia+Cost aspx] adipex ionamin meridia phentermine weight loss Argentina and does meridia work mastertech gr/cs/members/hophins aspx] medication meridia Australia The recommended starting dose of Meridia is 10 mg administered once daily with or without food If there is inadequate weight loss, the dose may be titrated after four weeks to a total of 15 mg once daily Look at: slowug si/members/DrRedik aspx] effect meridia side Austria
P S Sorry for choosing "forum tipb com/iphone-forum/194389-you-happy-apples-bumper-solution-3 html#post1601254" to leave a message for men about meridia mexico

Only if SteveJobs is throwing in these diet pills for free,,,, :p

Jellotime91

Jan 4, 2009
Visit site
They did everything they could to solve the problem for people who can't understand it. They also showed other popular devices including the BB 9700, displaying the same issue. Has RIM given their users a choice of free cases? A refund on cases purchased? No? ... Well, what about Samsung? ... HTC?

It's a non-issue.

... Hmmm...

chobbs1

Mar 8, 2008
Visit site
Otacorb. You should really offer that refund to your customer. It would be good karma and nothing out of your pocket.

TLD1

Retired Moderator
Jul 19, 2008
Visit site
I think Apple has done what it could, short of doing a massive recall, which was simply never going to happen.

My question is...what about the proximity sensor issue that has been as commonly reported as the dang reception one? Where's the "fix" for that?

-Terry

Behshad

Jun 8, 2009
Visit site
They did everything they could to solve the problem for people who can't understand it. They also showed other popular devices including the BB 9700, displaying the same issue. Has RIM given their users a choice of free cases? A refund on cases purchased? No? ... Well, what about Samsung? ... HTC?

It's a non-issue.

... Hmmm...

Who cares what others do,,,, I didnt buy my phone from them did I ? I went to Apple cause of their great service and quality .

And they didnt solve anything. They found a way to twist this around and get away the cheap way. You know you wouldnt have been very happy with this "solution" if YOU were affected by the problem.
Mark my words, the initial iPhone 5 sales will be half of the iPhone 4, because of this.

Reactions: touchyphone

Behshad

Jun 8, 2009
Visit site
I think Apple has done what it could, short of doing a massive recall, which was simply never going to happen.

My question is...what about the proximity sensor issue that has been as commonly reported as the dang reception one? Where's the "fix" for that?

-Terry

They will send us bumpers we can put on our ears to make the phone detect it better ;) :p

cjvitek

Jul 5, 2008
Visit site
I am happy with the solution.

The press conference had some truth, some spin, and some omissions. But if you were expecting more than this, you weren't being that realistic. Ultimately, this is a reasonable response to the situation, and should alleviate much of the problem for most people. For others, well, no one is forcing you to buy an iPhone.

I am curious as to who they will use to out source case options. Will it be a $30 limit, or will the "bumper" case be the most expensive (retail) option?

Chris

John T

Mar 29, 2009
Visit site
And they didnt solve anything.
Didn't they?

found a way to twist this around and get away the cheap way.
Surely that's a solution?

With respect Behshad, if you are so dissatisfied with your 'phone, why on earth don't you return it, get your money back and then buy yourself a different new one that you won't have to keep complaining about?

Then you'll be a happier person, free from worries and able to get on and enjoy life again. :)

enultyemuts

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
998 nolvadex side effects in men

thevarelafamily com/members/Nolvadex+Cost aspx] nolvadex tamoxifen citrate Grand Prairie and astrazeneca nolvadex tsbninc net/cs/members/hophins aspx] buy nolvadex tamoxifen Grand Rapids Keep Nolvadex out of the reach of children and away from pets Look at: klcdemo com/community/members/cod-nolvadex aspx] nolvadex vs proviron Canada
P S Excuse me for choosing "forum tipb com/iphone-forum/194389-you-happy-apples-bumper-solution-4 html#post1601281" to leave a offer for men about nolvadex buy

Behshad

Jun 8, 2009
Visit site
Didn't they?

Surely that's a solution?

With respect Behshad, if you are so dissatisfied with your 'phone, why on earth don't you return it, get your money back and then buy yourself a different new one that you won't have to keep complaining about?

Then you'll be a happier person, free from worries and able to get on and enjoy life again. :)

oh my happiness isnt affected by this, ONE bit, trust me....after all , its just a phone.
Im just disappointed in Apple, whom I have trusted and supported for years.

The fact that they admited that theyre NEW iphone 4 antenna technology is WORSE than 3GS , shows that Apple didnt do a full product test and instead went to the "they'll buy it cause its iPhone" route ;)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR