Apple, I Mean A ?Source?, Confirms There Will Be No iPhone 4 Recall

lungho

Jun 20, 2009
Visit site
Gathering from what I've read from many others on this forum, the Apple Stores seem to have a very liberal exchange policy/philosophy. So if the are some kind of secret design changes in the later batch of phones that fixes these issues, I'll setup an appointment with a genius and get it exchanged.

That's my version of a recall. And if they don't exchange it, they will be met with swift and blinding violence.....joking....:p

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
assuming they do make "secret changes" in the hardware, i wonder how much longer i should wait to get one

Moonbase0ne

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site
Quick question. if you order a iP4 online from ATT and need to take it back for service or whatever, can you take it to a ATT store? Or do you have to take it to a Apple store?

miggles209

Jun 12, 2010
Visit site
Why would any company issue a recall on a product that can be returned for a 100% refund and a waived restocking fee? Is it just me or have the media/phone blogs gotten out of hand? Get a grip people... All these media/blog people seem to be fanning the flames just to get hits on their websites and its kind of sickening. Anybody that has an iPhone 4 and has an issue can GET THEIR MONEY BACK! Oh and if you sold your phone and don't have a back up sorry but that's the way the cookie crumbles. Use your refund money to buy a 3GS, Blackberry, Palm, or Android! Now having said that my personal opinion is that the phone does have a reception issue and I hope they are able to fix it without a required case/bumper (even though I do have a bumper on mine because I don't want the back to get covered in scratches/no reception problems with the bumper on BTW). Just my thoughts, don't attack me please... LOL.

Behshad

Jun 8, 2009
Visit site
Miggles

A recall means they would take it back to fix it.
Everyone knows that they can return it and get a refund.

It's like car business. They do a recall to fix a problem. And in most states if the manufacturer is not dealing with a serious issue on an automobile , you cam get your money back under the lemon laws.
But the point is , people love iPhone and the want an iPhone. They just want one that is the latest but works properly. I don't see it as too much to ask for Apple to provide people with a product that works. Specially since this phone wasn't a cheap one to begin with.

My guess is apple chooses the free bumper route.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner