ESPN.com & NYTimes.com HTML5????

touchyphone

Apr 21, 2009
Visit site
Wait, can someone please tell me when these sites started doing HTML5 versions, and being able to play video in html5 standards. i hope it hasn't been a while, because if I've been over looking this I'm going to kick my self so hard . Also, are there any other sites HTML5 friendly?

ghostface147

Oct 1, 2009
Visit site
Duvi is right. It wasn't too long after the iPad came around. Basically a couple of months ago. That being said, go ahead and kick yourself. However not too hard since it hasn't been too long...

touchyphone

Apr 21, 2009
Visit site
Not too long after the iPad if my memory
serves me correctly.

Both were upgraded within a week or two of the iPad Release in April.

Duvi is right. It wasn't too long after the iPad came around. Basically a couple of months ago. That being said, go ahead and kick yourself. However not too hard since it hasn't been too long...

Yeah, I stumbled upon this on ESPN.com by accident. It was a nice surprise.

Well to let you know, I'm kicking myself for this, really I am. Thanks all, I feel so dumb, as I've been waiting for them to go HTML5 for a while, sheesh I am silly......

OTACORB

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
Well to let you know, I'm kicking myself for this, really I am. Thanks all, I feel so dumb, as I've been waiting for them to go HTML5 for a while, sheesh I am silly......

I tried to find the link for you, but Apple actually has a web page showing all the sites that have been HTML5 upgraded for the iPad.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2