Got My Unlimited Data Back!

j_squared

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site
So long story short I tried the EVO 4g and didn't like it. Went back to my iPhone 3gs and was only offered the 2gb plan. I went to the Apple store yesterday to pick up my reserved iPhone4 and while doing the upgrade the unlimited option was available for me to choose! :D

Moonbase0ne

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site
Good for you. If I ever had an issue where I couldn't keep my Unlimited Data plan I would leave att in a heartbeat. iPhone or no iPhone.

w00dy

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
sorry to hijack
I have the old plan (got the 3gs last July).

If I add a line for another iPhone for my wife, will she have the old plan?

OTACORB

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
My understanding is if you leave AT&T for another carrier and return within 30 days, not only will they not charge you and EFT, if they did charge you they will refund it and you will pick up where you left off with the exact same plan you had. I know several people who switched over to Verizon or Sprint in our area, which doesn't really have as good coverage as AT&T. They switched back to AT&T and this is what happened with them. Imagine that! LOL

OTACORB

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
no ive had at&t for 8 months now they said if I remove unlimited data you cant go back it even says it when you log into your online account

Yes this is what I was told too by AT&T not only on my iPhone 4 but my iPad 3G too. So, I have to continue to pay $30 per month for both or lose it on one of them and be limited to just doing 2GB for $25.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73