neat trick!!

Ariyala

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
So, among all this sad iP4 stuff about it not working properly, dropping calls, etc, I thought I would post something on a happier note that I discovered today!!

While scrolling through a long website I accidentally figured out that if you touch the screen with one finger and then scroll down with another it will zoom in and out!!! I'm always trying to make some website print bigger so this is SO much easier!!

Just thought I'd share! I'm easily amused but mainly, I LOVE new unmentioned tips about my iP4!! :D

macharborguy

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
the 2007 iPhone Announcement Keynote called, they want their bullet-point back.

as a side note, i went to youtube and watched the 207 iPhone keynote, and Steve said that "multi touch works like Magic". The whole "magical" term was being used since the beginning... doesn't seem weird anymore

i do miss the "old, pre-cancer" steve, he was actually humorous "multi touch has X, Y, Z... and BOY, did we patent it"

Last edited:

scottdoc718

Jul 9, 2008
Visit site
Its hard to remember the 2007 days when there was no app store and the only icons you could add to your home screen were web links (if I recall correctly).

macharborguy

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
Its hard to remember the 2007 days when there was no app store and the only icons you could add to your home screen were web links (if I recall correctly).

web links came later. there were only the apps on the first screen and dock. no spotlight, no additional screens. hell, additional home screens that slide side to side was a jailbreak app first.

Ariyala

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
It's not pinch to zoom. She's using two separate hands!!

It doesn't matter... it's still just two fingers - and what difference does it make if they are on the same hand or not? The sensors are sensing two touches and pinching or zooming accordingly.

macharborguy

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
It doesn't matter... it's still just two fingers - and what difference does it make if they are on the same hand or not? The sensors are sensing two touches and pinching or zooming accordingly.

yeah, i can do the same thing using two PogoSketch stylus pens in separate hands, or holding them like chop-sticks.

Ariyala

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
ya know stupid me, it IS the same thing. I just didnt realize it since I wasnt actually "pinching" I was using 2 hands. Wow, this really makes me look stupid. oops, my fault.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73