PR Experts: iPhone 4 Hardware Recall Is ?Inevitable?

Hack-My-i

Aug 24, 2009
Visit site
recall recall recall recall recall recall recall recall recall recall recall recall recall recall recall recall recall recall recall recall recall recall recall recall recall recall recall recall recall recall recall recall recall recall recall recall recall recall recall recall recall recall recall recall recall recall recall recall recall recall recall recall recall recall recall recall recall recall recall recall recall recall recall recall recall recall recall recall recall recall recall recall recall recall recall recall recall recall recall recall recall recall recall recall recall recall recall recall recall recall recall recall recall recall recall recall recall recall recall recall recall recall recall recall recall recall recall recall recall recall recall recall recall recall recall recall recall recall recall recall recall recall recall recall recall recall recall recall recall recall recall recall recall recall recall recall recall recall

Smlk

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
I agree totally with Alli. I love the phone and if the antena is an issue for you, you have two options: 1) buy a bumper/ cover of some sort. 2) return the phone. It's not difficult. It just seems to be dragging on-
It's not new or news at this point. People that are having trouble need to decide which line of action they are going to take.

nyc_rock

Sep 19, 2006
Visit site
You are all right that their should be no recall but you're missing the point of the article. Apple is apple because they sell the best electronic devices in the world. They have just released a product with a critical design flaw. All you excusing this monumental oversight are not the people apple need be concerned with because of you're undying loyalty. But Apples reputation and brand integrity is on the line in a big way.

I wonder; did Apple know of the problem and completely underestimated the issue or did they just not catch the problem. If its the latter, did anyone get fired yet?

Hack-My-i

Aug 24, 2009
Visit site
Its like going to Wal-Mart and buying a PC that cant access the internet. Does it literally kill you? NO; Would u want them to make this right? YES!!!

AT&T is waiving my restocking fee...

noaim

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
I dont see a recall happening either but I expect a better response then the iphone is showing signal bars wrong

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
I've been in this forum for a little while now, and I must say, your the only one that makes perfect sense 100% of the time. Can I follow you on twitter and read great stuff as this ?

As long as I don't have to pay you. ;)

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
Its like going to Wal-Mart and buying a PC that cant access the internet. Does it literally kill you? NO; Would u want them to make this right? YES!!!

AT&T is waiving my restocking fee...

No, it's more like buying a pc that will access the internet, but won't access any website with a .org domain unless you use a proxy server.

Annoying? Yes. Deadly? No. Fixable? Yes. Did ya know this machine did it before you bought it? Yes? Then why the heck did you buy it?

lbtriguy

Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
I love my iPhone 4, but even with my case when I touch it, signal drops, i've had more dropped calls than my 3gs in this same house I live in. It's weird because my data usually isn't a problem so much as the dropped calls, just the calls are affected by this annoyance. I dunno what they'll do, but I get important calls and it sucks not to be able to hold a conversation.

cking1786

Nov 22, 2009
Visit site
I must be one of a few people who's i4 actually works. I suppose I'm one of the lucky ones. Also, I would find it surprising to see Apple recall a product.

Duvi

Jun 17, 2008
Visit site
I don't see Jobs & Co. admitting to anything, nor do I see a recall happening. Although I like my iPhone 4, and don't have any ready plans to revert back to being a BlackBerry user any time soon...I am far from a fanboy of any kind.

Apple is by far the most arrogant and brand-centric company in existance, and although the statements issued by them so far and the "software update" that is promised soon are both band-aids attempting to cover a huge gaping wound...I doubt they will do any more than what is absolutely necessary to keep the outcry to a dull roar.

My iPhone 4 is only having intermittant proximity sensor issues...and none that a software update might indeed fix, so personally I'm happy either way. Of course...a new phone would always be nice!:D
Verizon beats them in arrogance IMO. They
were even arrogant before they had a good
smartphone to write home about.

Hack-My-i

Aug 24, 2009
Visit site
Annoying? Yes. Deadly? No. Fixable? Yes. Did ya know this machine did it before you bought it? Yes? Then why the heck did you buy it?

Did i know the iPhone 4 had an issue BEFORE i bought it????????? NOOOOOO!! if i would have known, i would have waited...

How the hell could i have known it had an issue if i got it before launch date????????