3GS Battery?

hare619

Jun 28, 2010
Visit site
My battery on my 3gs is really bad.
I play on the phone for about an hour and the battery is already half way gone.
anyone know what I can do to fix this?

thanks.

OTACORB

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
Tweak your settings! Are you using push email if so turn it off and switch to fetch? Also limit the number of local push notifications you have going on. Turn of Ask to Join Networks, because it is constantly looking for a wifi connection. Keep your brightness a little below default. Turn off Wifi when in areas where it isn't available and/or turn off cellular data when using Wifi only. Turn of Vibrate, so that you phone isn't using the vibrator all the time. That about it!

I had a 3GS before I got my iPhone 4. Once I made these changes even after upgrading to iOS4 I got really decent battery life. My son has my phone now and he is happy with the battery life.

chobbs1

Mar 8, 2008
Visit site
If you do a quick search on these forums you can find a lot of info on the subject as this has been discussed a lot.

The battery life on the 3GS using IO4 should be great so you will have to do some trouble shooting to find out if you have a rogue app. And I have also heard that deleting and re-adding your exchange account has worked for some.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2