My iPhone 4 Review

iNitvizn

Jun 18, 2010
Visit site
Very well done. I'm not even close to being a professional photographer, but having an 11 mo. old baby girl - I take a ton of pictures. :D

I've also been VERY impressed with those from my iPhone 4. Nice write-up!

OTACORB

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
Thanks for posting this, I really didn't read it though because the text is just too small. The pictures look great!

Scratch that I just read it. I always forget about the new Reader function in Safari 5, that pulls the article out of the document and makes the text nice for reading.

Good Job by the way!

Wallace

Dec 22, 2009
Visit site
Thanks for this review. Very informative.
I agree the camera in the iPhone4 is awesome. I also have an Nokia N95 8GB mobile which also has a 5MB camera.
There is no contest, the iPhone4 wins hands down with sharper, more vibrant pictures.

JBHII

Jun 8, 2009
Visit site
Thanks for this review. Very informative.
I agree the camera in the iPhone4 is awesome. I also have an Nokia N95 8GB mobile which also has a 5MB camera.
There is no contest, the iPhone4 wins hands down with sharper, more vibrant pictures.

That's high praise - I've seen what the N95 can produce.

chobbs1

Mar 8, 2008
Visit site
Nice article. The only thing I'd like to point out is the battery is not 40% larger. It is more like 13% larger and apple claims it's usage is 40% longer

I, too, am extremely impressed with the picture quality. And the movie quality.*

Thanks for posting this

Rolf

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
I bought a sony cybershot m2 about 5 years ago for about $450, and it's very disappointing yet very exciting to have to decommission the old camera. It's very exciting to know I'll have one less device to carry, now that I have the iPhone. The only thing I could foresee needing my old camera for would be for macro shots, but it looks like tap-to-focus takes care of that nicely.

For your review, that was very helpful. Thank you for sharing the information. Also, nice car, brohemian rhapsody. :D

chobbs1

Mar 8, 2008
Visit site
I would think you'd be happy. Don't want to be the one misinforming your public. And again I did enjoy your article

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox