Lost Reception at Home.

l1ghtn1ng

Feb 15, 2010
Visit site
I've always had great coverage in my area and always had full bars and 3G service in my house.

About a week ago I was at a friends and barley got any service so I turned off 3G to save battery. When I left the next morning I turned the 3G back on and everything was fine. Then I got home, suddenly I can only get 1 bar in my house on Edge, no 3G at all! Now this could be a coincidence but I never had problems before I turned off the 3G. I still have normal service everywhere else I go just not at my house.

I turned on Airplane mode hoping 3G would come back but I had no luck. I also tried to reset my phone but again no luck

Anyone know what I could do or what this could possibly be?

Thank you.

big9erfan

Jun 2, 2009
Visit site
AT&T is probably having a problem in your area. Give them a call and see if anything has been reported. I've had this happen twice over the last year, one was due to network upgrades one was due to a car hitting something of AT&Ts.

OTACORB

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
Yeah, I've had selected towers cause this issue in various locations. Usually it will last a day or two and then resolve itself. It is a good idea though to contact them and report it.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro