What do yall make of this?

Ariyala

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
OK, I hope this pic uploads ok, but here's my situation. I've had this phone for 3 days. Only 3 days. But, as you can see, my i4P "current period" is over 6 days and its "Lifetime" is over 7 days. What do you think? I went to Apple today and brought this to their attention and they told me it was a glitch. I have an appointment with Apple on Monday to talk about this as well as a couple other issues. but I want to get a few other opinions on this. Shouldn't the phone in my hand be the only "Lifetime" since I purchased a new one? or thought I did.
Opinions please? Thank you!

touchyphone

Apr 21, 2009
Visit site
If you restored from a back up, its carried that old info over from your old phone. Thats all...if you didnt restore from back up then I dunno!

jakej914

Dec 16, 2009
Visit site
That is quite odd. It might be the restore file...that's the only thing I can think of. You try to restore as new to see if that solves it. If not, you can always restore from the backup. But honestly, if it doesn't bother you, I wouldn't worry about it if you're not having other problems. I know I wouldn't want to lost all my data.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR