Need an iPhone 4!!!!!

jhamilton3

TiPb Fourm Staff
Feb 20, 2009
Visit site
It's usually for their nephew, neice, brother,
cousin, uncle, sister, etc... that is overseas.
:D

Haha, no doubt.

They seem to get more and more intricate though - the last scam e-mail I got from them involved a dead man's $15 million U.S. dollars that he buried before he died, and if I helped his son find it, he would split a large portion of it with me. :D

slalomskie

Jan 29, 2009
Visit site
I don't think I can post a link, but my eBay
name is "sduvi"

Buy it now for 1050.00. Man!! E-bay is going to make some money off of you....

Good luck though, I hope you get it. I just may have to sell mine on E-bay when it comes in.

touchyphone

Apr 21, 2009
Visit site
I sold mine to a Nigerian prince last week. I'm still waiting on my money, though. He promised me... :eek::)

Hahahha, funny! I think that same prince offered me a million bucks! hahaha. actully the guy that offered me the cash was maybe 50-60 years old, walked over to his Bentley(this was in Beverly Hills, I'm assuming he was good for the 1,200 cash)....but I am not going to sell it, would it be nice to have the cash, maybe, but me and the lady have a lot saved, plus I like it to much to give it up.!

slalomskie

Jan 29, 2009
Visit site
Apple moves their large inventory shipments over the weekend from HKG. UPS planes are full of this stuff coming back from HKG this weekend along with Dell products.

slalomskie

Jan 29, 2009
Visit site
Ordered Mine through AT&T Business on Monday July 05 (USA Holiday) checked the status every day since. This morning it showed in process and just checed it again and is due for delivery tomorrow. I guess I need to go buy a bumper so I can make a phone call when it comes in.

realpatmurphy

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
Just got this today. Put on list last Friday the 2nd.

"You're moving up the priority list. Thanks for your patience.

We wanted to check in and let you know that we are working hard to get your iPhone to you as soon as possible. We are receiving regular shipments and will be in touch as soon as yours arrives.

If you'd like to cancel your iPhone reservation, please click here.

Sincerely,
The Apple Retail Store team"

Anyone else get an email like this before the email to pick one up? Maybe a day or two? I'm praying!!!

jhamilton3

TiPb Fourm Staff
Feb 20, 2009
Visit site
Just got this today. Put on list last Friday the 2nd.

"You're moving up the priority list. Thanks for your patience.

We wanted to check in and let you know that we are working hard to get your iPhone to you as soon as possible. We are receiving regular shipments and will be in touch as soon as yours arrives.

If you'd like to cancel your iPhone reservation, please click here.

Sincerely,
The Apple Retail Store team"

Anyone else get an email like this before the email to pick one up? Maybe a day or two? I'm praying!!!

Interesting.. that is the first I've heard of that happening.

Duvi

Jun 17, 2008
Visit site
Buy it now for 1050.00. Man!! E-bay is going to make some money off of you....

Good luck though, I hope you get it. I just may have to sell mine on E-bay when it comes in.

If I take the buy it now price off, will they
still charge me? I'm an eBay newbie and I
was just told that they charge me for the
sale.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
I'll sell you my 16gb BLACK IP4 for $900. So let me know. :D (btw got a legit offer of $1200 on the street by some random dude while in Beverly Hills yesterday, I took his card, 1200 is a lot, and I could just buy one out of contract and still have made money, but I dunno)

Did you seriously walk away from that?? I would have been like money or check? you follow me to the bank so I can deposit it and we've got a deal.

realpatmurphy

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
@jayhamilton3

Yeah I thought it was weird for them to be sending an email before it arrived besides the confirmation. Maybe its just to keep me calm. I'm crossing my fingers I get the email today or possibly Saturday. The wait is killing me!!!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh