Man this press sucks!

touchyphone

Apr 21, 2009
Visit site
No press is bad press, lol. The hugest reception issue in the world, and still hardly anyone can find or buy an iP4....lol, please. Wake me when no one wants and iPhone 4, until then they could say the phone would poo on me, and guess what, I'd still probably own it :p

Mustang5Oh

Nov 4, 2009
Visit site
like said above people on the news/internet cry about it yet still they sell out like they are going out of style. not too worried about it. i dont have the issue as i use my right hand on calls and surfing/texting so its all good!

Cleveland

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
I was on a 3 hour call the other night and never really checked to see if the "death grip" affected my call.... dropped from 5 to none.... no drop in call quality... I just lmao.... I was like like.. this is clearly a software glitch... while death grip may effect bars... not from 5 - none.... now the one's where they drop from 5 to no service probably means they didn't hardly have any bars to begin with...

but enough over this dead horse already

I'm putting the schtick down lol

ghostface147

Oct 1, 2009
Visit site
I've even been in trouble areas with the choke the chicken grip on purpose. What happened? 3 bars 3G down to no bars EDGE. I called my work voicemail, no loss of voice quality. No static, hiccups, nothing. I released my patented choke the chicken grip, went back to 2 bars 3G. Called my VM again, same solid voice quality as before. Non-issue to me personally.

pilsbury

Aug 8, 2010
Visit site
LOL. This is so amusing. If it were ANY other device manufacturer besides Apple, it would have never been reported. Case in point, the huge egg RIM laid by releasing the Storm 1, obviously way before it had been thoroughly tested/evaluated, what a joke.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
holy%20thread%20resurrection.jpg