Anyone else worried about...

anjru0805

Apr 16, 2009
Visit site
...their new iPhone 4 sitting in a hot FedEx truck/on your doorstep (pre-signed) in this heat?

Don't lithium-ion batteries get damaged/lose life when exposed to excessive heat?

jhamilton3

TiPb Fourm Staff
Feb 20, 2009
Visit site
...their new iPhone 4 sitting in a hot FedEx truck/on your doorstep (pre-signed) in this heat?

Don't lithium-ion batteries get damaged/lose life when exposed to excessive heat?

I wouldn't be because just think of all the other times this has happened during a summer launch date and there were no reported problems.

OTACORB

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
I'd be more worried about them delivering an empty box. I was reading on the Apple Forum last night and there have been dozens and dozens of empty boxes delivered where the phone was actually stolen from the box. Rather it was the driver, done at the regional hub or local FedEx station no one knows. It takes weeks to get it sorted out though. What a mess. Not telling you this to scare you, but signing those releases you do release Apple from all responsibility. I won't do them.

In regards to your concern, the short while it maybe in the heat won't impact your battery. It will be just fine. Let us know how it goes once you get it. Nothing like getting a new toy!

iPresto

Jul 2, 2010
Visit site
Mine is being delivered to my doorstep and i was thinking THE EXACT SAME THING :( the high today is 99...that can't be good for any kind of electronic device to sit in that for even a few hours...

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73