AT&T Mobile Banking

jonmark

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
So I downloaded the AT&T Mobile Banking app from the app store and was surprised to see my bank was available to use with it, as it's a small credit union. I entered all my information, got the security code sent to my email, and entered it. But when I entered the code, I got this error message. I tried again like three times and still got the same thing. Anyone else ever run into this problem with the app? Is it with the app or my bank?

d87fdcd8-1.jpg

lungho

Jun 20, 2009
Visit site
I use this app and it works flawlessly all the time. I also belong to one of the more popular "chain banks." It's quite possible your credit union has another layer of security in place. Since I've never had a problem setting this up, I'm not sure what else it could be.

ghostface147

Oct 1, 2009
Visit site
Chase has a very powerful app, IMO. I love being able to take pictures of my expense reimbursement checks, or any check, and have it deposited without ever leaving the app. There are app deposit limits per 30 days, but since I don't get a lot of checks to deposit, their limits don't affect me.

Hack-My-i

Aug 24, 2009
Visit site
Chase has a very powerful app, IMO. I love being able to take pictures of my expense reimbursement checks, or any check, and have it deposited without ever leaving the app. There are app deposit limits per 30 days, but since I don't get a lot of checks to deposit, their limits don't affect me.

i envy u for that lol... wish BoA comes out with something similar

big9erfan

Jun 2, 2009
Visit site

I just tested this with a small check. If I find it reliable ( which I don't expect it not to be ) I don't think I'll be going to an ATM to deposit my checks every again. I like you, don't have a lot of checks to deposit, maybe one a month.