music trouble

evolancer13#IM

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site
I realized at the gym that most of the time either when changing the song or when a new one begins it starts from the middle of the song usually, any reason for this and how can i fix it cause it gets annoying.

OTACORB

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
I realized at the gym that most of the time either when changing the song or when a new one begins it starts from the middle of the song usually, any reason for this and how can i fix it cause it gets annoying.

Yes, because under setting iPod, Turn off Shake to Shuffle. I had mine do this while going over some railroad tracks. Then I have had it happen at the gym too. My son told me I needed to turn this off and sure enough it has never happened again!

Now this is my response to it changing in the middle of a song for what seems like no reason. I've never had it switch songs and then start playing in the middle of a song.

evolancer13#IM

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site
I dont have the shake to shuffle on and that was not the problem, when I changed it or when song ended the next one would begin from the middle of the song usually not the beginning idk why... It happened recently on my itunes also..

OTACORB

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
I dont have the shake to shuffle on and that was not the problem, when I changed it or when song ended the next one would begin from the middle of the song usually not the beginning idk why... It happened recently on my itunes also..

Well that was just a suggestion, but I've never experienced your specific problem as I said in my original reply. I don't know anyone who has especially with both the device and iTunes. Maybe you've got so screwed up songs in your library.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods