Bumper with invisible shield question

ericadams01

Nov 10, 2008
Visit site
Mine hasn't pulled up my invisible shield, make sure you have it on good where the edges do not overlap the edges and you need to wait 48 hours for the invisible shield to set, at least that's what I did and haven't had any problems

OTACORB

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
I had problems with mine and Zagg has agreed to replace it. But they do not recommend the Bumper as they claim many folks are having problems with it causing the edges to bubble up. I ask them if they recommended a case. The guy I spoke with said, well on the record NO Zagg doesn't make case recommendation, but the guy told me the case he has heard has NO issues with the Zagg Invisible Shield is the Incipio Feather! So, I have one of those on order! The bumper really doesn't give you much protection and I think you could spend your money more wisely on a better case.

Levyesq#IM

Feb 1, 2004
Visit site
With trepidation, I put the Invisible shield on my iPhone 4 last night - I love my bumper case, but it did push out the edges of my temporary, old cheaper screen protector. I was unable to avoid a little looseness on some edges, but, after waiting the suggested 12 hours to dry, I am happy to report it is staying on fine. I still have some concern that over time it could wear, and I think I cannot take the bumper on and off too often. Overall, I am pleased - because it may be the best choice for a screen protector with the bumper. I will not risk scratches. BTW, the front and back set is called full body. The one with some side protection is called Maximum, I think. I don't know, but the Maximum could be better or worse with the Bumper - it might hold down the edges, or it might have more spots for the Bumper to pull at.

jonmark

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
Kinda off topic but I highly recommend gadgetshieldz.com .. Its the same exact thing as invisishield an it's only 6.99 plus free shipping! Ive used both and cant really tell a difference. Actually I think gadgetshieldz has better coverage in my opinion.

Levyesq#IM

Feb 1, 2004
Visit site
Well, I took off the black bumper, and nothing happened - nothing moved other than the edges that already were not perfect. To top it off, I went to the Apple Store in Valley Fair, Santa Clara, California and scored a blue and a white bumper. Now I have a wardrobe of colors.
So much for waiting three weeks from the web store.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner