iPhone Screen Overly Sensitive On Wall Charger?

Murphy5156

Feb 3, 2009
Visit site
Has anyone else noticed their screen being overly sensitive and going haywire while plugged into the wall charger? I try to delete texts and the screen starts bouncing around so much I can't do it. The screen just seems really Jumpy. I think it might be iOS4 related because not only does it happen on my 4 but on my gf's 3G as well. As soon as you unplug it from the wall charger everything is normal again. Strange.

Ivoryplum

Nov 22, 2008
Visit site
It's your power adapter.
Are you using one that came with the iPhone? Or one purchased off the internet (like eBay).

I purchased one for my little sister that was supposedly "authentic" but it was a knock off. I think they don't have them regulated, so it was giving too much power to her ipod touch, causing it to do exactly what you described.

Don't use that one anymore! If it was directly from Apple, contact them for an exchange.

iVenom

Jan 18, 2010
Visit site
2nd that. it must be a knock off or plugged into an extention cord I have that problem with an apple charger.

Murphy5156

Feb 3, 2009
Visit site
iVenom,

I think you may have it the nail on the head. It IS an official Apple charger "brick" but it's plugged into an extention cord. I swear I don't understand electricity. :) I guess I don't understand how the plug knows it's plugged into an extention cord rather than directly into a wall outlet. I'm going to try removing the extention cord from the equation. I'm guessing it will cure the issue. Thanks!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods