Are you giving Apple a chance?

Are you giving Apple a chance?

• Yes. They'll fix it.

Votes: 30 73.2%
  • Yes. But if they don't fix it sufficiently, I'm moving on.

Votes: 7 17.1%
  • No. Already moved on. Not coming back.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No. Moved on, but might come back next gen or so.

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • No issues here.

Votes: 3 7.3%

• Total voters

Duvi

Jun 17, 2008
Visit site
Well maybe you and his momma should re-connect so you can take advantage of the better area and be closer to him.

Win-Win I'd say.. *cue loving family and technology music* :D

Or maybe I just need to move to Chicago where JFSikora enjoys fast AT&T speeds to go along with perfect coverage. And hell, even a beautiful city. :cool:
You'll connect with her before I ever do again.
Ha.

arcurlyq

Jul 1, 2009
Visit site
I can sort of reproduce the reception problem, maybe about 30 percent of the time if I don't have my Gelli case on. If I have my case on, I can't reproduce it at all. Also, it is well worth nothing that reception overall is markedly improved. I now have 5 bars where previously I would maybe get 2. No issues with dropped calls and I spend a lot of time on the phone for work (more than 3 hours per day). Call quality also seems to be better. I do live in a major metro area, but the 4 is a definite improvement over the 3GS in terms of reception.

I had no issues with my iphone out of the box. It was activated in the AT&T store and was working fine flawlessly from the moment I left. No yellow spots or anything.

cardfan

Oct 26, 2004
Visit site
@cardfan
The thing that sucks about microcell is that the consumer really shouldn't have to pay to make up for AT&T's extremely poorly implemented network, or Apple's design fail. I think Microcells should be given to customers who need them for free. Apple should also give out free bumpers if they can't fix this issue...

These didn't become available til recent. Was going to get one anyways. Didn't have full coverage in basement or other areas of home but now i got it.

clg82

Jun 19, 2009
Visit site
You're missing the point. I've had no problems with my AT&T service in the past few years with ALL OF MY IPHONES! It's the current one that is causing the problem not AT&T....don't you people get it?!?

Last edited:

Hack-My-i

Aug 24, 2009
Visit site
You're missing the point. I've had no problems with my AT&T service in the past few years with ALL OF MY IPHONES! It's the current one that is causing the problem not AT&T....don't you people get it?!?

I am curious, what model iPhone did you use 5 years ago?

LOL where did you see the 5?^^:p

Right before you edited it, as well as in my quote.

"blow me":p

HAHA, 0WneD! :cool:

owned.jpg

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
Lucky you :rolleyes:

You know I already have spotty coverage.. imagine what this antenna problem is doing to me right now.

Anxiously awaiting a fix but have a really bad feeling that it isn't coming..

Maybe I need to move to NJ?!

Why NJ duhhh you should all come to Canada, but remember you'll be waiting longer to get Apple products though :p

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal