Anybody wait in line yesterday and still not get a iPhone?

jhamilton3

TiPb Fourm Staff
Feb 20, 2009
Visit site
Just wondering how many people waited in AT&T lines yesterday only to have AT&Ts stock sell out before it was your turn in line?

Hopefully this didn't happen to anyone but word around my area was stores were selling out very quick into the day.

clg82

Jun 19, 2009
Visit site
I know that in my city, I went into walmart (they have an AT&T kiosk in electronics) to check my iphone4's shipping status, and the girl there said that they only got 11! And that there was going to be a lot of pissed off people waiting in line!

dougef2

Mar 16, 2010
Visit site
I went to the Apple store in the mall yesterday at about 10:30 am. No phones until you come up on the wait list (which I am on - but they said may be weeks). Went to ATT store in same mall - walked in and asked if they had phones. Said yes - got one 32gb and one 16gb. No lines, no waiting. Pretty pleased.

Tone1981

Aug 3, 2009
Visit site
preordered from bestbuy on 6/15 the store only got 10 on that date, but got the call today and have my new ip4 in hand today no lines no wait no standing inline at 4am, So far so good no dropped calls.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
Does anybody know what the average number of iphones the Att stores got? Thats would obviously depend on how quick they sold out

jhamilton3

TiPb Fourm Staff
Feb 20, 2009
Visit site
I know that in my city, I went into walmart (they have an AT&T kiosk in electronics) to check my iphone4's shipping status, and the girl there said that they only got 11! And that there was going to be a lot of pissed off people waiting in line!

The two Walmarts I purchased my i4s from literally only got 1 in stock.. and I was the one who got the one at both stores.

C-Ferg

Jun 22, 2010
Visit site
I did the over night thing on Monday night. 3rd in line. When the AT&T store opened they told us they had 30. There were well over 80 people in line so I know 50 or so left empty handed.

jhamilton3

TiPb Fourm Staff
Feb 20, 2009
Visit site
I did the over night thing on Monday night. 3rd in line. When the AT&T store opened they told us they had 30. There were well over 80 people in line so I know 50 or so left empty handed.

Wow... that would suck big time being number 31 and probably assuming they would have enough for you, only to find out you were one away..

Smlk

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
Oh man, I can't believe there are still lines for the phone! This is amazing. I guess Apple will need to consider this when they put out the next iPhone. They are very nice to the people in line on opening day at apple.It's just amazing that there are still lines!

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR